- [DMC-529] - [EPEL7 Only] GridFTP fails to load the configured credentials
- [DMC-531] - GridFTP Plugin: Partial read and write missing EOF's
- [DMC-541] - GridFTP and SRM plugins: Transferring from Castor SRM to non-SRM fail with "Connection refused"
- [DMC-544] - GridFTP Plugin: Map "System error in name: Is a directory" to EISDIR
During the last deletion campaing in Fedora/EPEL, a dependency of gfal2 - glibmm24 - was removed from the epel5 repository.
This package has been re-adopted, but it is still not available, rendering gfal2 uninstallable.
We have removed the dependency on glibmm24 (see DMC-604), so the next release will be installable again.
If you want to give the latest FTS3 and/or GFAL2 clients a try, we have just created two small "ui" available for testing.
dmc-ui-rc.cern.ch and dm-ui-devel.cern.ch, with the Release Candidates and the Development versions, respectively.
You can access from inside the CERN network using your Kerberos credentials.
- [DMC-479] - Expose gfal_version in the Python wrappers
- [DMC-496] - Pythonize names transfer_parameters and gfalt_event