GFAL (Grid File Access Library ) is a C library providing an abstraction layer of the grid storage system complexity.
GFAL 2 utils are a group of command line tools for file manipulations with any protocol managed by gfal2
yum install gfal2-util gfal2-all
List of command line tools
gfal-cat Concatenate a list of files into the standard output.
gfal-chmod Change permissions for a file or directory.
gfal-copy Copy files from source to destination(s).
- [DMC-895] - Recursive directory creation: EEXIST shouldn't cause a failure
- [DMC-901] - Xrootd succeeds to copy even if one of the storages does not support checksums
- [DMC-909] - SRM Plugin: When BDII is disabled, SRM endpoint is built incorrectly
- [DMC-910] - Leaks in BDII bindings and GridFTP plugin
[DMC-853] GridFTP session reuse + PUT / GET through the same connection hangs
- GridFTP session reuse is enabled
- The remote endpoint supports the GETPUT extension
- When uploading and then downloading a file through the same connection, the download process freezes, potentially causing a timeout.