High-performance data access client for HTTP-based protocols. (WebDAV / S3 / Microsoft Azure / HTTP)
- Enable use of dav:// and davs:// in third party copies.
- Fix third party copies when the server presents multiple certificate delegation endpoints. (Thanks to Thomas Hartmann for reporting)
- Prevent davix from infinite-looping when the server abruptly terminates the connection during TPC. (Thanks to Frank Berghaus for reporting)
- Correctly handle URL-encoded paths in PROPFIND responses (Thanks to Matthew Skinner for reporting)
- Prevent genversion.py from getting confused with non-davix git repositories (Thanks to Chris Burr)
- Fix cryptic cmake errors encountered sometimes when building from a tarball.
- Use poll instead of select during async SSL connect - fixes a crash in certain cases of overload. (Thanks to Petr Vokac)
- Addition of davix docker image (Thanks to Emmanuel Frecon)
- Minor improvements to some error messages