* [LCGUTIL-410] - davix-cp help is not up to date and confusing
* [LCGUTIL-411] - davix-cp does not support the profile features of the davix command line tool
* [LCGUTIL-454] - Davix: libneon ignores connexion timeout
* [LCGUTIL-455] - DAVIX: bug reported by johannes concerning dCache and very long connexion re-use
* [LCGUTIL-456] - LCGUTIL: davix under heavy I/O usage for vector query send sometimes empty vector query
* Support for transparent fail-over based on Metalink, supported by all read I/O with HTTP
* Multi-Range support compatible with TDavixFile/ROOT 5/6
- Tested for dCache, DPM, Apache2, EOS, DynaFed, Owncloud, S3
* Implement SOCKS5 support based on libneon
* Add support for POSIX write operations, davix can now be used to write remotely on top of POSIX layer.
- [LCGUTIL-289] - du in mounted file system reports 0 for each file
- [LCGUTIL-299] - GFALFS : fix compilation problem on plateform with GCC >= 4.7
- [LCGUTIL-329] - GFal segmentation fault listing folders with a huge quantity of file
- Patch readpp logic in order to avoid end of listing problem
- Implement shared_ptr logic, improve performance
- Benefit from GFAL 2.5.1 readdirpp improvement with GSIFTP.