- [DMC-1190] - Unhandled DavixException in secondary thread during multi-range simulation
- [DMC-1191] - Memory leak in function trying to detect S3 region
- Recognize OpenSSL 'bad decrypt' error message as CredDecryptionError
- Fix error handling for proxy delegation
- [DMC-1181] - Implement proper, abstract data provider class for davix HttpIOChain
- [DMC-1203] - gfal attempts delegation with S3 / gcloud during third party copy
- [DMC-1210] - gfal2 recursive mkdir fails with file exist
- Fix incorrect parenthesis in GridFTP checksum validation
- Token credentials support for same-host HTTP TPC transfers
Thank you to Petr Vokac for same-host HTTP TPC support using token credentials.
- [DMC-1173] - The xrootd plugin ignores the make parent option
- Enable use of dav:// and davs:// in third party copies.
- Fix third party copies when the server presents multiple certificate delegation endpoints. (Thanks to Thomas Hartmann for reporting)
- Prevent davix from infinite-looping when the server abruptly terminates the connection during TPC. (Thanks to Frank Berghaus for reporting)